2015 Infiniti QX80 Gets Upgrades and New Trim level - Infiniti QX80 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 08-13-2015, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Default 2015 Infiniti QX80 Gets Upgrades and New Trim level

Infiniti has made some upgrades to the QX80 full-size SUV, as well as adding a brand new Limited trim level. This post will go over all the changes that have been made to the 2015 model.

The Qx80 has received a new front fascia and rear styling. It has also grown both in length and width. There are new standard and optional features along with new wheel designs, 3 new exterior colors, and a new high-end Limited trim level.

Standard features for the 2015 Infiniti QX80 now include: navigation (with hard drive for maps and music and 8-inch high-resolution display), DVD audio and sateillite radio, Bluetooth with audio streaming, USB connectivity for audio player, keyless SmartAccess and push button start, leather trim, 20-inch wheels, moonroof, power tailgate, eight airbags (including knee airbags for front and passenger, and torso bags for second-row riders), and an adaptive front-lighting system.

Optional features for the 2015 Infiniti QX80 now include: Pre-collision system (PCS), vehicle dynamic control (electronic stability control) systems, and a lane departure warning system. The Technology Package adds : Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist, Front Seat Pre-Crash Seat belts, Advanced Climate Control System, Chrome Mirror Caps, Hydraulic motion Control, Blind Spot Warning and Blind Spot Intervention, and Adaptive Front lighting System with auto-leveling headlights.

The Limited trim level offers such things as: welcome lighting under rubber-capped stainless steel side steps, unique exterior badges, darkened chrome trim, and 3 exclusive exterior colors.

All QX80s come with a 5.6-liter V8 that puts out 400 horsepower and 413 pound-feet of torque. Fuel economy is rated at 14 mpg city/20 highway.

Finally, as for pricing, the 2WD version starts at $63,250, the AWD starts at $66,350, and the Limited trim level starts at $88,850.
post #2 of 4 Old 08-20-2015, 01:48 PM

I like what they did with the stitching which helps to give it more of a premium feel.

I just wish they went with diamond stitching instead.

post #3 of 4 Old 09-10-2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious View Post
I like what they did with the stitching which helps to give it more of a premium feel.

I just wish they went with diamond stitching instead.
I actually think what they did was perfect, it helps to build their own identity and not just do exactly what others have done

post #4 of 4 Old 09-15-2015, 03:31 PM

looking at it like that i guess you're right

being in what seems to be a competitive market they have to stand out in some ways, this being easier than working components.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page