Infiniti QX80 Forum banner

Spyshots of a facelifted Infiniti QX80 / Nissan Patrol

17K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Luxurious 
#1 ·
A facelifted version of the Infiniti QX80 (named the Nissan Patrol outside of North America) was spotted in Dubai.

The revamped QX80 has some new tail lights and some changes to the trim used at the bottom of the door. New rims can also be seen in the spyshot. It is clear that this is a mid-cycle refresh and not a completely new model as you can recognize the bulbous body and distinctive rearmost windows.

It's not even clear that these updates will be seen on the QX80, they may just stay on the Patrol. The QX80 hasn't changed much at all since its 2011 release. Differences between the Patrol and QX80 are mostly trim related with the QX80 being vastly more upmarket.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd say this has little bearing on QX80. Not for anything but aside from the biggies, engines and sheet metal they share little. I wouldn't even call this a mid cycle refresh, more like a 2 year touch up, not expecting this to transition to NA unless Nissan kills the Armada

#6 ·
I agree, then again those are tails on a Nissan, I guess they have to keep the Infiniti a bit exclusive now.

But fortunate for those in the middle east that can afford it, they can import a QX80, I believe their import laws are no where as strict as in North America.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.