Infiniti QX80 Forum banner

Will the full-size SUV market ever die?

15K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  Chuzy1 
Exactly.

The only difference these days is that not everyone and their mother is driving a big V8 tahoe, those days are long gone. Most are down to fuel efficient cars and the people making real money drive the big truck based vehicles that drink gas.
I don't think that the people with money drive big cars like it used to be. You see few Escalades, Yukons, QX80s, etc on the street today. And the Hummer doesn't even exist anymore.

Perhaps only rich people drive the big truck based vehicles because they are the only ones who can afford it, but many rich people also drive efficient vehicles. I don't think the deciding factor is how much money you have is all I'm saying.

I think I found the answer:

Women are attracted to men with nice cars. Men are attracted to girls who wear cool clothes.

I don't think anyone is attracted to someone driving a QX80 though. Not really the best ride to pick up girls in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.